Friday 10 November 2023

Jurassic Park Official Comic book adaption




Jurassic Park comic book adaption 1993

Well this is my first post on Retro Junk. I plan to share scans from my collection of (mostly 80s & 90s) magazines, comics, annuals and books. I've been trying to find a good way of sharing them and have been using Pinterest for the past year but I'm getting really annoyed with the way they compress images. I'm hoping using blogger will keep the images in their original quality and if they do I plan to create an archive here.

There's no rhyme or reason to what I scan (I am not scanning every single page of everything) just anything I think is cool. funny, interesting, or has nice illustrations or classic graphic design (i.e. bad 90s microsoft word art)

I hope someone out there finds this and unlocks a few memories or gets a smile/laugh from the stuff shared :)

Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment